AT&T FIBER OPTICS INFRASTRUCTURE
AT&T Contact Information:
AT&T Construction Helpdesk
T: 210-829-5095, Hours: 7am-4pm
(Voicemail may be left after hours)
Emergencies: 1-800-246-8464, 0
San Antonio, TX
The Morelia Group is the Subcontracting Company that is heading up this project for AT&T, they can be reached at 1-800-604-2218 along with their e-mail address at CustomerService@MoreliaGroup.com.
Click here for Billing and Collection Policy
The assessments for 2017 are $396.00 for the year, or $99.00 quarterly. If you pay quarterly, please remember the due dates are as follows:
- January 1
- April 1
- July 1
- October 1
NOTE: Finance charges are applied on past due assessments.
IMPORTANT: All residents 12 and older must have a current VWOA ID card in order to access the pool and park and attend VWOA events.
HOW TO PAY YOUR ASSESSMENTS
- Effective August 1, 2016, you have the option to pay your assessments online once you register for your account at www.spectrumam.com. If you choose to pay your assessments via the www.spectrumam.com website, please note the following fees:
- 3.5% convenience fee when paying with a credit or debit card.
- $1.99 fee when paying by e-check.
- However, credit/debit card payments in the office will be processed through the www.spectrumam.com website and assessed the above mentioned fee.
- NOTE: The above fees do not go to Spectrum Association Management or VWOA; they are the merchant vendor’s fees.
HOW TO AVOID THESE FEES
- You can still come into the office and pay your assessments in cash, or a check/money order without incurring a fee.
WHERE TO MAIL YOUR PAYMENTS
- If you prefer to mail your payment, please send your check or money order payable to “The Villages of Westcreek Owners Association” and mail it to:
Make sure you include your Spectrum Account Number on your check/money order.
If you have any questions about what you owe, please contact us and we will be happy to discuss those charges with you. If there are extenuating circumstances that have led to you not being able to pay your association dues or if you need a little extra time you may consider requesting a payment plan.
12395 Military Drive West
San Antonio, TX 78253
After Hours Emergency Phone: 210-854-9282
Monday 9: 00 am – 6:00 pm
Tuesday 9: 00 am – 6:00 pm
Wednesday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Thursday 9: 00 am – 6:00 pm
Friday 9: 00 am – 6:00 pm
NOTE: The Office is open on the 2nd Saturday each month from 9:00 am – 1:00 pm