AT&T FIBER OPTICS INFRASTRUCTURE
AT&T Contact Information:
AT&T Construction Helpdesk
T: 210-829-5095, Hours: 7am-4pm
(Voicemail may be left after hours)
Emergencies: 1-800-246-8464, 0
San Antonio, TX
Mastec is the Subcontracting Company that is heading up this project for AT&T, at The Oaks, Country Oaks, and The Royal Oaks subdivisions. They can be reached at 210-449-0537 to help you learn more about Mastec’s needs for access to the easements.
Board of Directors Meeting to Be Held on Thursday, August 17 at 7:00 pm with Executive Session To Be Held at 6:00 pm. Please see agenda below. The Executive Session is a Closed Session.
The Villages of Westcreek Owners Association, Inc.
BOARD MEETING AGENDA
August 17, 2017
VWOA Community Center
The Board of Directors executive session will precede the open board meeting
starting at 6PM in the conference room at the Community Center.
1. Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance – 7:00 p.m.
2. Approval of previous Board Meeting Minutes
3. Guest speaker- Capital projects engineer- Reggie Fountain. Talley Road project.
4. Department Reports
a. Community Manager d. Maintenance
b. Administrative e. Standards
c. Community Activities
5. Committee Reports – 7:30 p.m.: (Committee reports may be suspended to accommodate guest speaker)
a. Architectural Review Committee
b. Communications Committee
c. Landscaping Committee
d. Sports Park Committee
6. Unfinished Business – 7:50 p.m.:
a. Restrooms for Sports Park OPEN – Changed – Out for re-bid
b. Speed Bumps on Sage Run OPEN – Pending funding from County
c. Forensic Audit OPEN – Interim Report
d. Sports Park parking lot paving OPEN – Discuss & Vote
e. Dog Park OPEN – Pending fencing quotes
7. New Business – 8:15 p.m.:
a. Eraser used along main roads
b. Fences – Repair, Staining, & Kick boards
c. Fees & Policy
d. Goodwill opportunities
8. Executive Session(s) Result
No report at this time.
9. Next Meeting September 15, 2017 at 7 PM
10. Adjournment 9:00 p.m.
**Open Forum has been removed. Selected questions that were previously submitted as required, will be read and answered at the applicable Agenda item.
- Previous Free Community Health Fair & Picnic to Be Held at the Sports Park, August 19th, from 10:30 am to 1:30 pm
- Next Check Out The Yard Sales for This Month! – August 12, 2017
You may also like...
12395 Military Drive West
San Antonio, TX 78253
Monday 9: 00 am – 6:00 pm
Tuesday 9: 00 am – 6:00 pm
Wednesday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Thursday 9: 00 am – 6:00 pm
Friday 9: 00 am – 6:00 pm
NOTE: The Office is open on the 2nd Saturday each month from 9:00 am – 1:00 pm