HOW TO USE THIS CALENDAR
- The “Category Folder” allows you to filter the calendar. One or more filters can be applied.
- Once you filter your list, you can “Subscribe” at the bottom of the list. Those and future events will be added to your personal calendar.
- You can add any event(s) to your Google, Outlook, Apple or other calendar.
- The default view is “Agenda”. You can change the view to your preference. Additional views include; Day, Week, and Month.
The Villages of Westcreek Owners Association, Inc.
Please be advised that the Board of Directors (the Board) for the Villages of Westcreek Owners’ Association, Inc. (Association) intends to conduct a regular Board Meeting at 7:00 p.m., on June 21, 2018, at the Villages of Westcreek Community Center, located at 12395 Military Drive West, San Antonio, Texas 78253. At the June 21, 2018, Board Meeting, the Board may discuss and/or take formal action concerning the matters listed in the official agenda for this meeting.
BOARD MEETING AGENDA
June 21, 2018
VWOA Community Center
The Board of Directors executive session will precede the open board meeting
starting at 6PM in the conference room at the Community Center.
1. Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance –
2. Approval of previous Board Meeting Minutes
3. Homeowner forum-3 minutes per lot.
4. Department Reports
a. Community Manager d. Maintenance
b. Administrative e. Standards
c. Community Activities
5. Committee Reports –
a. Architectural Review Committee
b. Communications Committee
c. Sports Park Committee
6. Unfinished Business –
a. Restrooms for Sports Park OPEN – Changed – Out for re-bid
b. Speed Bumps on Sage Run OPEN – Pending funding from County
c. Formation of the SARC
d. AR for the creation of the SARC
e. Lack of crosswalk for Grosenbacher and Military Drive West
7. New Business –
a. Sports Park lighting
b. Playground surfacing repairs
c. Electronic vote for repair of The Pointe monument
d. Electronic vote for the allowance of Summer Masterminds to use the Community Center free of charge for a reading class that is free to the kids of the HOA. With the exception of the cost of the book to be discussed.
e. Revision of AR-6
f. Monthly beautification projects
8. Executive Session(s) Result
1. Met with Texas Pools about renovation and confirmed amounts due and what they were for and discussed outstanding items to be fixed.
9. Next Meeting July 19 at 7 PM