AT&T FIBER OPTICS INFRASTRUCTURE
AT&T Contact Information:
AT&T Construction Helpdesk
T: 210-829-5095, Hours: 7am-4pm
(Voicemail may be left after hours)
Emergencies: 1-800-246-8464, 0
San Antonio, TX
Mastec is the Subcontracting Company that is heading up this project for AT&T, at The Oaks, Country Oaks, and The Royal Oaks subdivisions. They can be reached at 210-449-0537 to help you learn more about Mastec’s needs for access to the easements.
HOMES FOR OUR TROOPS BUILDING ON SAGE RUN!
ABOUT HOMES FOR OUR TROOPS
Homes for Our Troops (HFOT) builds mortgage-free, specially adapted homes nationwide for severely injured Veterans of Post-9/11, to enable them to rebuild their lives. The Veterans HFOT serves are among the nation’s most severely injured with missing limbs, varying levels of paralysis, blindness and traumatic brain injury (TBI).
One such home is being built right here in the Villages of Westcreek, on Sage Run for Chief Warrant Officer (CW4) TaMarsh Thompson, who sustained a severe traumatic brain injury when his helicopter crashed in Camp Mural, Afghanistan. TaMarsh Thompson will be given the keys to his new home at a “Key Ceremony” on September. 17, 2016 at 10 a.m.
Click here if you would like to attend the “Key Ceremony.”
Next week we will introduce you to TaMarsh Thompson, who will soon be our newest member of our community.
About Our Specially Adapted Homes
- Each home is equipped with over 40 major special adaptations and exceeds ADA compliancy standards, providing full accessibility for the Veteran. These adaptations include wider halls and doorways; automatic door openers; roll under sinks, stove tops, and counters; pull down shelving, generators and safe rooms, all designed to help the Veteran live independently. HFOT builds four-bedroom, two bath, specially adapted energy efficient homes of approximately 2,650 square feet, the right size home for a Veteran to comfortably raise a family while limiting expenses for utilities.
Building Homes and Rebuilding Lives
- Despite their life-altering injuries, many of our Veterans have embarked on new careers, completed their college degrees, and started families. Empowered by the freedom a mortgage-free and specially adapted home brings, our Veterans can now focus on their recovery and returning to their life’s work of serving others. Many have embraced their roles as motivational speakers, sharing their messages of persevering through adversity with groups and classrooms around the country; others take to a national platform to promote awareness of Veteran suicide, homelessness and PTSD. Their incredible stories are the driving force for the work we do at HFOT.
Building on Success
- As of August 2016, HFOT has built 222 specially adapted homes nationwide. There are currently over 70 Veterans on our active project list. Our goal is to build a home for every Veteran who qualifies for one of our specially adapted homes.
- For the fifth consecutive year, Homes for Our Troops has been awarded a 4-star rating for sound fiscal management and commitment to accountability and transparency by Charity Navigator, America’s premier charity evaluator. Only 5 % of the charities rated by Charity Navigator have received at least 5 consecutive 4-star evaluations, indicating that Homes for Our Troops outperforms most other charities in America. In addition, Charity Watch has awarded HFOT an A rating and has included us on its list of Top-Rated Military & Veterans Charities.
- Our Funding Homes for Our Troops is privately funded, and therefore relies on the generosity of donors like you. Almost 70 percent of our operational budget is generated by private and family foundations, individual donors and community fundraisers nationwide who step up to help our American heroes by coordinating everything from lemonade stands to golf tournaments. The remaining financial support we receive is from organizations and our corporate sponsors.
- Previous SPORT PARK REPAIRS UNDER WAY
- Next Landscape Committee Meeting – September 1, 2016 at 6:00 P.M. in the VWOA Conference Room
You may also like...
12395 Military Drive West
San Antonio, TX 78253
Monday 9: 00 am – 6:00 pm
Tuesday 9: 00 am – 6:00 pm
Wednesday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Thursday 9: 00 am – 6:00 pm
Friday 9: 00 am – 6:00 pm
NOTE: The Office is open on the 2nd Saturday each month from 9:00 am – 1:00 pm