COMMUNITY YARD SALES
- Residents in good standing with the association can apply for a non-refundable $15.00 fee permit up to 4:00 PM the Thursday afternoon prior to the planned sale date.
- If you don’t obtain the permit prior to your yard sale there will be a $25 charge to your account for administrative fees and the possible loss of amenities use for 60 days.
- The yard and garage sales will be held on the second Saturday of each month.
- The sales hours are limited from 7:00 AM until 7:00 PM.
- You are limited to four (4) twelve (12) hour sales for each calendar year.
- The resident will be allowed three (3) commercially produced signs bought by the resident, one sign for their yard and one for the two nearest corners to a major street.
- The signs must comply with the VWOA-Sign Policy. A copy of this policy is located with the Standards policies, which can be found on the Association website.
- Signs are not to be taped, glued, nailed or affixed in any manner to any tree, street sign, light pole, power pole or fence. Cardboard boxes on the ground are not permitted.
- The signs must be picked up by 9:00 PM on the day of the sale.
Community Yard Sales – March 11, 2017