Resale Certificate, Statement of Account and Transfer Fees
RESALE PACKET AND TRANSFER FEES
Below are the prices associated with requesting a resale certificate. The initial resale certificate can be requested here in the office or at Spectrum. It’s important that you know we have 8 business days to deliver the resale certificate to you. Our Standards Department will continue to come to the home to provide the inspection.
- The “Resale Certificate“ itself has information on the property such as unpaid assessments, special assessments, improvements or lawsuits to common areas of the Association. Please send “Requests for Resales” to email@example.com or stop by the VWOA office.
- The “Statement of Account” is a separate document which is normally included in the resale packet along with the resale certificate. It also lists any fees associated with the property or the Association. All “Statement of Accounts” can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the VWOA office.
- The “Transfer Fee” is a fee that Spectrum Association Management charges anytime there is a transfer of property from one owner to another. It’s important to note that this is a $200 fee that is charged with a “Statement of Account” or a “Resale Certificate.”
See Fee Rates below:
- Resale Packet:
- Initial resale certificate, $390
- Resale certificate update, $175
- Note: Rush options available
- Statement of Account (SOA)
- Initial SOA request, regular 8 business day delivery, $80.00
- Initial SOA request, 48 hour rush $135
- Transfer fee, $200