SAFETY PRECAUTIONS WHEN CONDUCTING BUSINESS AT THE COMMUNITY CENTER
VWOA OFFICE OPENING
The Office is open Monday thru Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, excluding holidays. In addition, the Office is open on the 2nd Saturday each month from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
The plexiglass barriers are up for the safety of the staff and residents. We are committed to the health and safety of our residents, and to help reduce the spread of COVID-19, individuals are required to wear masks and practice social distancing when they are in the building.
On June 22, 2020, Bexar County Judge Nelson Wolff put out an executive order to all commercial entities in Bexar County which requires visitors to wear a mask in order to enter business premises and receive services. With this being said, please cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face covering when entering the Villages of Westcreek Community Center.
Please note the following:
- Limit 4 people maximum in the lobby.
- If you need to meet with specific staff members, you will need to schedule an appointment by calling 210-679-8761.
Social distancing also called “physical distancing,” means keeping space between yourself and other people. To practice social or physical distancing:
- Stay at least 6 feet (about 2 arm lengths) from other people.
- Tape Markings will be set up outside of the VWOA office for Social Distancing.
- Do not gather in groups.
FACE MASKS REQUIRED
Please cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face covering when entering the VWOA building.
- Cloth face coverings should NOT be placed on children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated, or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
- Keep at least 6 feet between yourself and others, even when you wear a face covering.
We are happy to announce that we have started the process of issuing residents their Radio Frequency Identification Cards. Simply come to the office during our regular business hours (Mon- Fri 9am-6pm). RFID cards will be issued in the Community Center Hall.
- Please enter the side entrance by the Community Center Pool.
- All residents and children over 12 will need to be issued an RFID Card.
- This process can take approximately 5 to 10 minutes to issue the new cards to each household since we must take new photos of each cardholder.
- Limit 4 people maximum in the Community Center Hall.
RFID CARDS WILL BE ISSUED DURING THE FOLLOWING HOURS:
- Morning Session -10 am till 1 pm.
- Closed for Sanitizing – 1 pm till 2 pm.
- Afternoon Session – 2 pm till 5 pm.
RFID CARD FEES:
- First RFID Card for Homeowners is FREE.
- Replacement RFID cards fee is $20.00.
- Tenant’s RFID cards fee is $10.00 (Updated Lease Needed).
If you need a Replacement RFID card or Tenant’s RFID card, please drop by the VWOA Office first to prepay your fees.
- Previous IMPACT ON COMMUNITY GATHERINGS AND AMENITY USE
- Next Meet The Candidates – April 7, 2021 at 6 pm