ANNEXATION COMMUNITY MEETINGS
Last month, the City of San Antonio notified Property Owners and/or Registered Voters, that they were calling for a Special Election on Annexation for the area located within five miles of the boundary of Lackland Air Force Base and the Lackland Air Force Base – Medina Training Annex. Parts of the Villages of Westcreek fall within the proposed annexation area.
There will be a couple of critical Community meetings scheduled so you can learn more about this Special Election. These meetings are scheduled as follows:
- September 25, 2018, at 6:00 PM, at Paul W. Ott Elementary, 100 N Grosenbacher Rd, San Antonio, TX 78253
- October 4, 2018, at 6:00 PM, Calvary Hills Baptist Church, 910 W Loop 1604 N, San Antonio, TX 78251
We strongly encourage that all property owners and registered voters attend one of these meetings. These meetings will provide you with vital information so you can make an informed decision when you cast your vote in the upcoming General Election on November 6, 2018.
CLICK HERE to access the City of San Antonio Planning Department Annexation website. On this site you will find detailed information such as:
- City Council Public Hearing Dates
- Community Meeting Dates
- Voting Dates
- An Interactive Annexation Map
- Property Owner lists, an informational letter to homeowners/voters and other resources