Suggestion and Recommendations Committee
SUGGESTION AND RECOMMENDATIONS COMMITTEE
- Chair: Vacant
- Vice Chair: Coral Fathy
- Secretary: Francis Lomax
This Committee replaces the Sports Park Committee, Landscape Committee, and Public Safety Committee.
Committee’s Responsibility: The primary responsibility of the Suggestions and Recommendations Committee is to advise and assist the Board of Directors in making creative suggestions in the planning of future projects. The Committee performs functions which include, but are not necessarily limited to:
- holding monthly meetings on a regular date as established by the Chair;
- evaluating current common area needs and present it to the Board in a prioritized manner;
- evaluating future needs for the common areas;
- working with the Board to stay in line with the Reserve Study and other Budget guidelines;
- assisting the appropriate committees to implement plans approved by the Board; and
- performing other functions as directed or approved by the Board.
Meeting Schedule: The Committee meets on the 1st Monday of each month at 6:00 PM in the Community Center’s Conference Room. If the 1st of the month is a holiday, the meeting will be held the following day at the same time. These meetings are open to all Homeowners and, any may join the Committee by attending two out of three consecutive meetings and attending the meetings on a regular basis. Meetings are posted on the Master Calendar that is maintained on the VWOA website.
Click here to view the meeting schedule.
Click here to view AR 46 Suggestions and Recommendations Terms of Reference.