IMPACT ON COMMUNITY GATHERINGS AND AMENITY USE
*** Last updated on 5/31/2022 ***
The concern over the COVID pandemic was a great concern for our nation and community. The Villages of Westcreek Owners’ Association will continue doing our part as individuals and as a community to help stay ahead of any new surges.
The Board of Directors will always follow city, county, and state guidelines to determine future schedule adjustments of amenities, meetings and classes, as well as safety protocols.
The current status of community openings and closures are as follows:
- The Sports Park Fields, Dog Park, Walking Track, Tot Lot, Basketball Court, Tennis Court and pools are OPEN. Guests are now allowed in the fenced areas (Children’s Tot Lot, Basketball Court, Tennis Court, and the Pool) in the Sports Park.
- • Guest limit for both Pools is 3 guests per ID with a maximum of 6 per household.
- • Guest limit for the Sports Park; is that all residents, 12 and older, may sponsor up to 3 guests per card. A written request for a waiver must be submitted to the Community Manager for approval no less than seven days before the required date for additional guests. Residents that sponsor children under age 12 and guests are fully responsible for their behavior and must remain with them until they all leave the park
- The basketball court has a capacity limit on the court, and spectators/non-players need to stay outside of the fence.
- VWOA Sports Programs have resumed.
- Monthly “Garage Sales” are permitted on the 2nd Saturday & Sunday of every month. Estate Sales are also allowed.
- The VWOA Offices are open for the regular business hours.
- Facility Rentals have resumed.
MEETINGS AND CLASSES
- Board of Directors and Committee meetings are being held on Zoom. Meeting announcements and Zoom links will be sent to all registered emails and posted to the VWOA website.
- Classes & Other activities have resumed. See website for full details on what classes & activities are available.
FUTURE UPDATES AND RESOURCES
- The Board and Staff continue to monitor COVID protocols closely and will notify the community if the need to update should arise. These communications will be sent out in a “What’s the Buzz” publication and posted here in this article on our website and Facebook page.
- A link to the Spectrum COVID-19 Community Resource page is on the VWOA website.
We appreciate your understanding and attempt to slow the spread of COVID-19 in our community.
Submitted by: Heather Mallia, VWOA Treasurer