BILLING AND COLLECTION POLICY PLUS ASSESSMENTS COUPONS
- CLICK HERE for Billing and Collection Policy
- CLICK HERE to download and print the 2019 Assessment Coupons
- CLICK HERE to download and print the 2020 Assessment Coupons
The assessments for 2019 are $396.00 for the year or $99.00 quarterly. If you pay quarterly, please remember the due dates are as follows:
|Quarter||Due Date||Finance Charge Applied|
|1||January 1||January 29|
|2||April 1||April 29|
|3||July 1||July 29|
|4||October 1||October 29|
NOTE: Finance charges are applied on past due assessments.
IMPORTANT: All residents 12 and older must have a current VWOA RFID card in order to access the pool and park and attend VWOA events.
HOW TO PAY YOUR ASSESSMENTS
- Effective August 1, 2016, you have the option to pay your assessments online once you register for your account at www.spectrumam.com. If you choose to pay your assessments via the www.spectrumam.com website, please note the following fees:
- 3.5% convenience fee when paying with a credit or debit card.
- $1.99 fee when paying by e-check.
- However, credit/debit card payments in the office will be processed through the www.spectrumam.com website and assessed the above-mentioned fee.
- The above fees do not go to Spectrum Association Management or VWOA; they are the merchant vendor’s fees.
- To use your credit card you must register your account on www.spectrumam.com.
HOW TO AVOID THESE FEES
- You can still come into the office and pay your assessments in cash, or a check/money order without incurring a fee.
WHERE TO MAIL YOUR PAYMENTS
- If you prefer to mail your payment, please send your check or money order payable to “The Villages of Westcreek Owners Association” and mail it to:
- Make sure you include your Spectrum Account Number on your check/money order.
- If you have multiple addresses please note them on your payment stub and/or check.
If you have any questions about what you owe, please contact us and we will be happy to discuss those charges with you. If there are extenuating circumstances that have led to you not being able to pay your association dues or if you need a little extra time you may consider requesting a payment plan.