POOL HOURS AND RULES
COMMUNITY CENTER POOL HOURS
- The pool will be open during the following hours, weather permitting*
- Safety Note: The pools must be closed if there is thunder and/or lightning within 15 miles of pools.
- SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK – Each swimmer is responsible to swim within their own abilities.
- In the event of an emergency call 911.
COMMUNITY CENTER POOL
- Pool Season: May 1st – October 27th
- Regular Pool Season Hours: 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Early Lap Swim: M/W/F 5:00 AM -7:00 AM
- Closed Tuesdays for Cleaning
Sports Park and Community Center Pools:
- All residents, 13 and older, may sponsor up to 3 guests per card not to exceed 6 per household. All guests must be registered upon entering the pool’s area whether they are swimmers or spectators.
- NOTE: Due to recent complaints and events that have occurred at the pools, the Board has decided to adjust the guest policy for residents. Any resident under the age of 18 years of age, with a valid Villages of Westcreek RFID card, are no longer allowed to bring guests with them without an accompanying adult. We appreciate everyone’s understanding and cooperation with this. This is effective immediately.
- Must be current on all assessments with a zero balance prior to issuance/activation of an RFID ID card.
- Must have an RFID ID card to enter the facility.Must be a resident and/or guest of a resident.
POOL PARTY RESERVATIONS
Homeowners may reserve the Community Center pool area for parties between the hours of 8:00 PM -10:00 PM. Please find the Exclusive Use and Contract sheets on the Villages of Westcreek website. You can print them out before you come in to book your party.