VWOA RFID CARDS
UPDATING YOUR VWOA RFID CARDS
- We are happy to announce that we have started the process of issuing residents their new Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) cards.
So what does this mean to our residents?
- With your new RFID ID Card, you will no longer have to come to the office to have your ID cards updated. Your cards will automatically update your status when you pay your assessments.
We plan to activate the system on April 22, 2019. Upon activation, the locking mechanisms on the Pools, Sports Park Courts, Tot Lot, Dog Park and restrooms will be turned on. What this means is that when you go to the Sports Park, your new RFID ID card will allow you to gain access to these amenities. You will need an RIFD ID card to access the amenities by May 1, 2019.
How to get your new RFID Cards?
- Simply come to the office during our regular business hours. All residents and children over 12, will need to be issued the new RFID card. Note: This process can take approximately 5 to 10 minutes to issue the new cards to each household since we must take new photos of each cardholder.
Our goal is to issue as many cards as possible before the opening of the 2019 Pool Season and to work out any bugs in the system that may occur.
- You can speed up the process by completing one of the forms listed below and bringing to the office to have your new card issued
- Replacement Fee – VWOA RFID Cards: $20.00 per card!
- Tenants Initial Issuance Fee – VWOA RFID Card: $10.00 per card!