COMMUNITY YARD SALES
Effective August 11, 2018, the Board of Directors decided to allow Yard Sales without requiring a permit and charging a fee.
- Sales may only be held on the second (2nd) Saturday of each month from 7 AM to 7 PM and only at the resident’s home.
- Up to three (3) commercially produced signs are allowed and must be provided by the resident. The signs may not exceed five (5) square feet and may not be placed/affixed on objects such as boxes, trees, street signs, mailbox clusters, fences, utility poles, or on the common properties of the VWOA. Homemade signs are not permitted anywhere within the Villages of Westcreek.
- To invite the general public to your Yard Sale, you should consider placing:
- one (1) sign at the major intersection closest to your home; and
- two (2) other signs at appropriate locations to guide the public to your home.
- Signs may not be displayed any earlier than 12 noon on the day prior to your planned yard sale and must be removed by 9 PM the same day as the sale.
- During the week leading up to the yard sales, the Association will place signs at the major intersections and entrances to the Villages of Westcreek that state: “Yard Sales this Saturday”.
- Residents who wish to have the name of their street and Village posted on the Association’s website, must call the office at 210-679-8761 no later than 12 noon on the last business day before Saturday’s yard sale.
- Sale items may only be displayed on the resident’s driveway, lawn, and in the garage. To prevent congestion and interference with street traffic and the pedestrian’s use of the sidewalk, sale items are not allowed on the street, sidewalk, and the driveway apron that is an extension to the sidewalk.