COVID-19 UPDATES AND RESOURCES
ARCHITECTURAL REVIEW COMMITTEE – PIA FORM AND CHECKLIST
VWOA AMENITY RULES
CLICK HERE to view the Pool Rules revised - June 17, 2021!
CLICK HERE to view the Sports Park Rules revised - August, 2021!
FACILITY RENTAL CONTRACTS AND INFORMATION
PRIVATE PARTY CALENDARS
BOARD EXECUTIVE SESSION – WEDNESDAY MARCH 15, 2023 AT 6:00 PM
The Board will hold a closed executive session meeting on Wednesday, March 15, 2023, at 6:00 PM.
NOTE: This will be a closed conference call meeting!
The purpose of the Executive Session is to discuss personnel, pending or threatened litigation, contract negotiations, enforcement actions, confidential communications with the property owners’ association’s attorney, matters involving the invasion of privacy of individual owners, or matters that are to remain confidential by request of the affected parties and agreement of the board. This Executive Session is a closed session.
12395 Military Drive West
San Antonio, TX 78253
AFTER-HOUR EMERGENCY CONTACT NUMBER:
FIRE AND LIFE EMERGENCY:
Call 911 first then the after-hours Emergency Contact Number.
CONTACT US BY EMAIL:
- Board Email: Board@villagesofwestcreek.com
- Community Manager Email: email@example.com
- Office Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Standards Manager: email@example.com
- Activities Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Email: email@example.com
Monday thru Friday: Hours 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Saturdays Quarterly (April 1st, July 8th, and October 14th) effective, January 19, 2023. Hours of operation 9:00 AM-1:00 PM.
Reminder: The office will be closed for employee training and team building on the 3rd Friday of the month (March 17) from 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM.
SPORTS PARK HOURS
- Bexar County Animal Control Services
- Bexar County Appraisal District
- Bexar County Constable
- Bexar County District Attorney
- Bexar County District Clerk
- Bexar County Elected Officials
- Bexar County ESD 2
- Bexar County Fire Marshall
- Bexar County Hazardous Waste Pickup Program
- Bexar County Public Works
- Bexar County Sheriff's Office
- Bexar County Sheriff's Office – Crime Prevention Programs
- CDC COVID 19 GUIDELINES
- CPS Energy
- Garden Style San Antonio
- Motor Vehicle Registration
- National and State Elected Representatives
- Report Streetlight Issue (cpsenergy.com)
- San Antonio Official Site
- San Antonio Water System (SAWS)
- Texas Department of Motor Vehicles