ARCHITECTURAL REVIEW COMMITTEE – PIA FORM AND CHECKLIST
VWOA AMENITY RULES
FACILITY RENTAL CONTRACTS AND INFORMATION
PRIVATE PARTY CALENDARS
COME JOIN THE FUN AT CASINO NIGHT!
TICKETS ON SALE NOW!
Saturday February 16th
VWOA Community Center
7:00pm – 12:00am
Must Be 18 to attend, 21 to drink
Tickets go on sale January 1st for Residents & January 15th for Non-Residents
Register in advance at the VWOA office as tickets are limited to 130 members and guests.
Residents – $25 Per ticket, $40 per couple
Non-residents $40 per and $55 per couple
$1,000 in chips with ticket
B.Y.O.B. and Cash Bar for mixers
Cash in chips for raffle tickets for prizes
Additional chips will be available for $10
Dress Your Best & Come Enjoy the FUN!
12395 Military Drive West
San Antonio, TX 78253
AFTER-HOUR EMERGENCY CONTACT NUMBER:
FIRE AND LIFE EMERGENCY:
Call 911 first then the after-hours Emergency Contact Number.
CONTACT US BY EMAIL:
- Board Email: Board@villagesofwestcreek.com
- Community Manager Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Manager: email@example.com
- Standards Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activities Manager: email@example.com
- Office Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Closure: Monday, September 4, 2023, in observance of the Labor Day holiday. The office will reopen for normal business hours on Tuesday, September 5, 2023.
Saturdays Quarterly (April 1st, July 8th, and October 14th) effective, January 19, 2023. Hours of operation 9:00 AM-1:00 PM.
SPORTS PARK HOURS
- Bexar County Animal Control Services
- Bexar County Appraisal District
- Bexar County Constable
- Bexar County District Attorney
- Bexar County District Clerk
- Bexar County Elected Officials
- Bexar County ESD 2
- Bexar County Fire Marshall
- Bexar County Hazardous Waste Pickup Program
- Bexar County Public Works
- Bexar County Sheriff's Office
- Bexar County Sheriff's Office – Crime Prevention Programs
- CDC COVID 19 GUIDELINES
- CPS Energy
- Garden Style San Antonio
- Motor Vehicle Registration
- National and State Elected Representatives
- Report Streetlight Issue (cpsenergy.com)
- San Antonio Official Site
- San Antonio Water System (SAWS)
- Texas Department of Motor Vehicles