COVID-19 UPDATES AND RESOURCES
ARCHITECTURAL REVIEW COMMITTEE – PIA FORM AND CHECKLIST
VWOA AMENITY RULES
CLICK HERE to view the Pool Rules revised - June 17, 2021!
CLICK HERE to view the Sports Park Rules revised - August, 2021!
FACILITY RENTAL CONTRACTS AND INFORMATION
PRIVATE PARTY CALENDARS
SPORTS PARK OPEN – BRING THE FAMILY AND HAVE SOME FUN!
COME ON DOWN AND ENJOY YOUR 20 ACRE SPORTS PARK TODAY!
The Sports Park is home to a junior Olympic size swimming pool, one full size basketball court and one kiddie size basketball court, two tennis courts, a playground, football/soccer/T-ball fields, a walking trail, exercise equipment along the walking trail, sand volleyball court, a large covered pavilion, plus picnic tables and grills.
- Click Here for Sports Park Rules
- Click Here for Pool Rules
- Click Here for Pool Calendar
Sorry - Comments are closed
12395 Military Drive West
San Antonio, TX 78253
AFTER-HOUR EMERGENCY CONTACT NUMBER:
FIRE AND LIFE EMERGENCY:
Call 911 first then the after-hours Emergency Contact Number.
CONTACT US BY EMAIL:
- Board Email: Board@villagesofwestcreek.com
- Community Manager Email: email@example.com
- Office Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Standards Manager: email@example.com
- Activities Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Email: email@example.com
Monday thru Friday: Hours 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Saturdays Quarterly (April 1st, July 8th, and October 14th) effective, January 19, 2023. Hours of operation 9:00 AM-1:00 PM.
Reminder: The office will be closed for employee training and team building on the 3rd Friday of the month (March 17) from 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM.
SPORTS PARK HOURS
- Bexar County Animal Control Services
- Bexar County Appraisal District
- Bexar County Constable
- Bexar County District Attorney
- Bexar County District Clerk
- Bexar County Elected Officials
- Bexar County ESD 2
- Bexar County Fire Marshall
- Bexar County Hazardous Waste Pickup Program
- Bexar County Public Works
- Bexar County Sheriff's Office
- Bexar County Sheriff's Office – Crime Prevention Programs
- CDC COVID 19 GUIDELINES
- CPS Energy
- Garden Style San Antonio
- Motor Vehicle Registration
- National and State Elected Representatives
- Report Streetlight Issue (cpsenergy.com)
- San Antonio Official Site
- San Antonio Water System (SAWS)
- Texas Department of Motor Vehicles