RFID CARD ISSUANCE PROCESS DURING THESE CHALLENGING TIMES
We are happy to announce that we have started the process of issuing residents their Radio Frequency Identification Cards. Simply come to the office during our regular business hours. RFID cards will be issued in the Community Center Hall.
- Please enter the side entrance by the Community Center Pool.
- All residents and children over 12 will need to be issued an RFID Card.
- This process can take approximately 5 to 10 minutes to issue the new cards to each household since we must take new photos of each cardholder.
- Limit 4 people maximum in the Community Center Hall.
RFID CARDS WILL BE ISSUED DURING THE FOLLOWING HOURS:
- Morning Session -10 am till 1 pm.
- Closed for Sanitizing – 1 pm till 2 pm.
- Afternoon Session – 2 pm till 5 pm.
RFID CARD FEES:
- The first RFID Card for Homeowners is FREE.
- The replacement RFID cards fee is $20.00.
- Tenant’s RFID cards fee is $10.00 (Updated Lease Needed).
- If you need a Replacement RFID card or Tenant’s RFID card, please drop by the VWOA Office first to prepay your fees.
- Previous COVID-19 . . . POOL HOURS OF OPERATION AND RULES
- Next VWOA POOL CLOSURES EFFECTIVE JUNE 30, 2020