SPECTRUM COVID-19 COMMUNITY RESOURCES
ARCHITECTURAL REVIEW COMMITTEE – PIA FORM AND CHECKLIST
VWOA POOL RULES
CLICK HERE to view the Pool Rules revised on June 17, 2021!
FACILITY RENTAL CONTRACTS AND INFORMATION
PRIVATE PARTY CALENDARS
Suggestion and Recommendation Committee Meeting – October 28th at 6 pm
Suggestion and Recommendations Committee Meeting
October 28, 2019, at 6 pm in the Community Center Conference Room
This is an open meeting!
- Previous BOARD OF DIRECTORS OPEN MEETING AND EXECUTIVE SESSION NOTIFICATION – OCTOBER 17, 2019
- Next CHECK OUT OUR NEW MORNING YOGA CLASSES
You may also like...
12395 Military Drive West
San Antonio, TX 78253
AFTER-HOUR EMERGENCY CONTACT NUMBER:
FIRE AND LIFE EMERGENCY:
Call 911 first then the after-hours Emergency Contact Number.
CONTACT US BY EMAIL:
Monday thru Friday: Hours 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
2nd Saturday of the month: Hours: 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Reminder: The VWOA office is closed on the 3rd Friday of the month from 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. for staff training.
Holiday Closure: The office will be closed, Monday, October 11, 2021, in observance of the Columbus Day Holiday. Normal office hours will resume on Tuesday, October 12, 2021.
COVID 19 PRECAUTIONS WHEN VISITING THE VWOA OFFICE
Please note the following when visiting the VWOA Office:
Stay at least 6 feet (about 2 arm lengths) from other people.
Social distancing also called “physical distancing,” means keeping space between yourself and other people.
To practice social or physical distancing:
- Tape Markings will be set up outside of the VWOA office for Social Distancing.
- Do not gather in groups.
FACE MASKS RECOMMENDED
Please cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face covering when entering the VWOA building.
Cloth face coverings should NOT be placed on children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated, or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
Keep at least 6 feet between yourself and others, even when you wear a face covering.
- Bexar County Animal Control Services
- Bexar County Appraisal District
- Bexar County Constable
- Bexar County District Attorney
- Bexar County District Clerk
- Bexar County Elected Officials
- Bexar County ESD 2
- Bexar County Fire Marshall
- Bexar County Hazardous Waste Pickup Program
- Bexar County Public Works
- Bexar County Sheriff's Office
- Bexar County Sheriff's Office – Crime Prevention Programs
- CDC COVID 19 GUIDELINES
- CPS Energy
- Garden Style San Antonio
- Motor Vehicle Registration
- National and State Elected Representatives
- San Antonio Official Site
- San Antonio Water System (SAWS)
- Texas Department of Motor Vehicles