SPECTRUM COVID-19 COMMUNITY RESOURCES
VWOA POOL RULES
CLICK HERE to view the Pool Rules revised on June 17, 2021!
The Board of Directors and Executive Session Have Been Canceled For This Month.
- Previous Board of Directors Meeting to Be Held on Thursday, September 21st. at 7:00 pm with Executive Session To Be Held at 6:00 pm. The Executive Session is a Closed Session.
- Next Villages of Westcreek Town Hall Meeting and Vendor Fair To Be Held Oct. 14th, 2017 at 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
You may also like...
12395 Military Drive West
San Antonio, TX 78253
After Hours Emergency Contact Number: 210-494-0659. If Life or Fire Emergency, call 911 first then the after hours Emergency Contact Number.
Community Manager Email:
Monday thru Friday: Hours 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
2nd Saturday of the month: Hours: 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
COVID 19 PRECAUTIONS WHEN VISITINGTHE VWOA OFFICE
Please note the following when visiting the VWOA Office:
Stay at least 6 feet (about 2 arm lengths) from other people.
Social distancing also called “physical distancing,” means keeping space between yourself and other people.
To practice social or physical distancing:
- Tape Markings will be set up outside of the VWOA office for Social Distancing.
- Do not gather in groups.
FACE MASKS RECOMMENDED
- Please cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face covering when entering the VWOA building.
- Cloth face coverings should NOT be placed on children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated, or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
- Keep at least 6 feet between yourself and others, even when you wear a face covering.