COVID-19 UPDATES AND RESOURCES
ARCHITECTURAL REVIEW COMMITTEE – PIA FORM AND CHECKLIST
VWOA AMENITY RULES
CLICK HERE to view the Pool Rules revised - June 17, 2021!
CLICK HERE to view the Sports Park Rules revised - August, 2021!
FACILITY RENTAL CONTRACTS AND INFORMATION
PRIVATE PARTY CALENDARS
UPCOMING TOWN HALL MEETING – AUGUST 25th at @ 2 PM
There will be a “Town Hall Meeting” held at the VWOA Community Center Hall on Saturday, August 25, 2018, at 2 pm.
- State Representative Philip Cortez
- Bexar County Sheriff’s Office – Chief Fletcher
- Bexar County Constable – Marc Garcia
The focus of this town hall will center around crime and safety issues, annexation and legislative issues!
12395 Military Drive West
San Antonio, TX 78253
AFTER-HOUR EMERGENCY CONTACT NUMBER:
FIRE AND LIFE EMERGENCY:
Call 911 first then the after-hours Emergency Contact Number.
CONTACT US BY EMAIL:
- Board Email: Board@villagesofwestcreek.com
- Community Manager Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Manager: email@example.com
- Standards Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activities Manager: email@example.com
- Office Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday thru Friday: Hours 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Saturdays Quarterly (April 1st, July 8th, and October 14th) effective, January 19, 2023. Hours of operation 9:00 AM-1:00 PM.
Reminder: The office will be closed for employee training and team building on the 3rd Friday of the month (March 17) from 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM.
SPORTS PARK HOURS
- Bexar County Animal Control Services
- Bexar County Appraisal District
- Bexar County Constable
- Bexar County District Attorney
- Bexar County District Clerk
- Bexar County Elected Officials
- Bexar County ESD 2
- Bexar County Fire Marshall
- Bexar County Hazardous Waste Pickup Program
- Bexar County Public Works
- Bexar County Sheriff's Office
- Bexar County Sheriff's Office – Crime Prevention Programs
- CDC COVID 19 GUIDELINES
- CPS Energy
- Garden Style San Antonio
- Motor Vehicle Registration
- National and State Elected Representatives
- Report Streetlight Issue (cpsenergy.com)
- San Antonio Official Site
- San Antonio Water System (SAWS)
- Texas Department of Motor Vehicles