ARCHITECTURAL REVIEW COMMITTEE – PIA FORM AND CHECKLIST
VWOA AMENITY RULES
FACILITY RENTAL CONTRACTS AND INFORMATION
PRIVATE PARTY CALENDARS
NOTIFICATION OF BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING – JUNE 21, 2018
Please be advised that the Board of Directors (the Board) for the Villages of Westcreek Owners’ Association, Inc. (Association) intends to conduct a regular Board Meeting at 7:00 p.m., on June 21, 2018, at the Villages of Westcreek Community Center, located at 12395 Military Drive West, San Antonio, Texas 78253.
At the June 21, 2018, Board Meeting, the Board may discuss and/or take formal action concerning the matters listed in the official agenda for this meeting.
CLICK HERE to view/print the official agenda for the Board Meeting of June 21, 2018.
12395 Military Drive West
San Antonio, TX 78253
AFTER-HOUR EMERGENCY CONTACT NUMBER:
FIRE AND LIFE EMERGENCY:
Call 911 first then the after-hours Emergency Contact Number.
CONTACT US BY EMAIL:
- Board Email: Board@villagesofwestcreek.com
- Community Manager Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Manager: email@example.com
- Standards Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activities Manager: email@example.com
- Office Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Closure: Monday, September 4, 2023, in observance of the Labor Day holiday. The office will reopen for normal business hours on Tuesday, September 5, 2023.
Saturdays Quarterly (April 1st, July 8th, and October 14th) effective, January 19, 2023. Hours of operation 9:00 AM-1:00 PM.
SPORTS PARK HOURS
- Bexar County Animal Control Services
- Bexar County Appraisal District
- Bexar County Constable
- Bexar County District Attorney
- Bexar County District Clerk
- Bexar County Elected Officials
- Bexar County ESD 2
- Bexar County Fire Marshall
- Bexar County Hazardous Waste Pickup Program
- Bexar County Public Works
- Bexar County Sheriff's Office
- Bexar County Sheriff's Office – Crime Prevention Programs
- CDC COVID 19 GUIDELINES
- CPS Energy
- Garden Style San Antonio
- Motor Vehicle Registration
- National and State Elected Representatives
- Report Streetlight Issue (cpsenergy.com)
- San Antonio Official Site
- San Antonio Water System (SAWS)
- Texas Department of Motor Vehicles