COVID-19 UPDATES AND RESOURCES
ARCHITECTURAL REVIEW COMMITTEE – PIA FORM AND CHECKLIST
VWOA AMENITY RULES
CLICK HERE to view the Pool Rules revised - June 17, 2021!
CLICK HERE to view the Sports Park Rules revised - August, 2021!
FACILITY RENTAL CONTRACTS AND INFORMATION
PRIVATE PARTY CALENDARS
Come unwind and restore the mind and body with this gentle class which centers around stretching to release muscle tension and build flexibility and strength throughout the entire body. Poses will be offered in seated, kneeling, and standing positions, and props such as straps, blocks, and bolsters will be available to make a variety of postures accessible to all. Gentle yoga is appropriate for beginners, those recovering from injury or illness, or anyone wanting to learn about yoga in a supported, restorative way. All classes will close with a few moments of quiet, meditative reflection.
Yoga Classes meet every Monday and Friday from 9:30 am till 10:30 am in the Community Center Hall.
Registration fees are $7.00 per class – $25.00 for the month. You can pre-register at the office or your first class!
Click here to learn more about Courageous Yoga on our instructors Facebook page!
12395 Military Drive West
San Antonio, TX 78253
AFTER-HOUR EMERGENCY CONTACT NUMBER:
FIRE AND LIFE EMERGENCY:
Call 911 first then the after-hours Emergency Contact Number.
CONTACT US BY EMAIL:
- Board Email: Board@villagesofwestcreek.com
- Community Manager Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Manager: email@example.com
- Standards Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activities Manager: email@example.com
- Office Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday thru Friday: Hours 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Saturdays Quarterly (April 1st, July 8th, and October 14th) effective, January 19, 2023. Hours of operation 9:00 AM-1:00 PM.
Reminder: The office will be closed for employee training and team building on the 3rd Friday of the month (May 19) from 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM.
SPORTS PARK HOURS
- Bexar County Animal Control Services
- Bexar County Appraisal District
- Bexar County Constable
- Bexar County District Attorney
- Bexar County District Clerk
- Bexar County Elected Officials
- Bexar County ESD 2
- Bexar County Fire Marshall
- Bexar County Hazardous Waste Pickup Program
- Bexar County Public Works
- Bexar County Sheriff's Office
- Bexar County Sheriff's Office – Crime Prevention Programs
- CDC COVID 19 GUIDELINES
- CPS Energy
- Garden Style San Antonio
- Motor Vehicle Registration
- National and State Elected Representatives
- Report Streetlight Issue (cpsenergy.com)
- San Antonio Official Site
- San Antonio Water System (SAWS)
- Texas Department of Motor Vehicles