ARCHITECTURAL REVIEW COMMITTEE – PIA FORM AND CHECKLIST
VWOA AMENITY RULES
FACILITY RENTAL CONTRACTS AND INFORMATION
PRIVATE PARTY CALENDARS
Personal Safety – Common Sense and Behaviors
Most of the time criminals will only act if they have easy access to stealing and little risk of being caught. You can change this equation with some common sense behaviors and habits:
- Always keep the zippers and pockets of your purse, shoulder back, backpack, etc. closed.
- Keep your wallet in the inside pocket of your coat, or the front pocket of your trousers.
- Never set your items down unattended, even for a moment.
- Always look at the people around you.
- Be aware of your surroundings.
- If something doesn’t look right or feel right in a situation, leave.
12395 Military Drive West
San Antonio, TX 78253
AFTER-HOUR EMERGENCY CONTACT NUMBER:
FIRE AND LIFE EMERGENCY:
Call 911 first then the after-hours Emergency Contact Number.
CONTACT US BY EMAIL:
- Board Email: Board@villagesofwestcreek.com
- Community Manager Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Manager: email@example.com
- Standards Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activities Manager: email@example.com
- Office Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Closure: Monday, September 4, 2023, in observance of the Labor Day holiday. The office will reopen for normal business hours on Tuesday, September 5, 2023.
Saturdays Quarterly (April 1st, July 8th, and October 14th) effective, January 19, 2023. Hours of operation 9:00 AM-1:00 PM.
SPORTS PARK HOURS
- Bexar County Animal Control Services
- Bexar County Appraisal District
- Bexar County Constable
- Bexar County District Attorney
- Bexar County District Clerk
- Bexar County Elected Officials
- Bexar County ESD 2
- Bexar County Fire Marshall
- Bexar County Hazardous Waste Pickup Program
- Bexar County Public Works
- Bexar County Sheriff's Office
- Bexar County Sheriff's Office – Crime Prevention Programs
- CDC COVID 19 GUIDELINES
- CPS Energy
- Garden Style San Antonio
- Motor Vehicle Registration
- National and State Elected Representatives
- Report Streetlight Issue (cpsenergy.com)
- San Antonio Official Site
- San Antonio Water System (SAWS)
- Texas Department of Motor Vehicles